Thread: Omaha check in.
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 08:11 AM   #55
RedSVTFlareside
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
RedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to RedSVTFlareside Send a message via MSN to RedSVTFlareside
Sold the 240sx to pay off some credit cards and to buy a new motor for my M3.

Bronco is getting the axe because it's just another rusty Nebraska 4x4. Not too much special about it besides the 4" lift and 35" tires. It also gets lousy gas mileage. I'd like to eventually replace it with something less rusty and automatic(so the wife can drive it) next year.

The M3 is special however. Lots of performance parts on it that I would never recover the cost on if I sold the car. I also like it very much.

Sucks to hear about your coolant geyser.

I've got a couple tubs of 240sx, 300zx and SR20 parts that I'm about to get rid of on the cheap to free side. If you'd like a bunch of free stuff, lmk