View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 12:02 PM   #89
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugoi180sx View Post
Nothing at the moment. Trying to figure out what i need to do to be able to run my setup correctly. It's a ca with a t28 have rb20 injectors and z32 maf to be dropped in yet with a gtr fuel pump. not sure if I can have someone tweak the ecu or what. Looking for someone around i can go to that can help me out and has knowledge of this engine. New to forums so i appreciate the help! Thanks!
If you can afford it I would go AEM or Haltech. I haven't done much research on the CA engine, but I'm sure you could get Nistune, you either source a 300zx ecu or you might be able to have yours tuned. Not sure since I had a SAFC-2 controller and ditched it to go with AEM, yeah it costs $1000-$1800 but well worth it. Unless you can get a power-FC for your engine.

Start searching all over here and you'll come up with a couple options, hell even Google might help too.