View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 11:21 PM   #41
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by don_bagz View Post
dang.. where is the license plate on it? and no number to contact you.. my friend a fellow member just called me to look up your info maybe we could contact you... if what he saw was your car, dang.. that would be a bummer, coz there was no way to contact you...

im sure he will chime in.. he will describe what he saw
Thanks don ok well I was the one that called don to get the plate so I was pulling into walmart off state st and the 210 and off in the far corner I see a silver fd with the hazards on I drove over to the area there was a guy in the car leaning partway out he was a Hispanic guy with what looked to be like a puffy hair the car had three silver rx7 wheels and a polished rx7 wheel I parked and called don to get me a plate and when I went back to look he was gone so I was the guy with don when we found the red civic hatch and tryed to get the plates ran and it was the stolen civic . People need to leave the plate number and a phone number so if we do see it or think we did we can call so I hope it's found soon and complete we all need to keep a eye out on one anothers shit well that's my info on what I saw hope you fine it
95_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote