View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 10:21 AM   #96
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
Yeah, I have been looking into that.
I picked up a t25 and a manifold super cheap and figured I would start there but I had intended to run e85 (its abundant down here) and even at low boost levels the t28 might be a better option. I may look into doing a EWG (not that I would really need it with the NA internals and the mechanical limitations) on the stock manifold and run a turbo that I can possibly still use in the future when I slap some forged internals in it.
Honestly the T25 is just a waste of time if you ever plan to upgrade. It's too small, has terrible efficiency, and makes a shit ton of heat. Gen II GTX2860R is the last bolt on turbo you will ever need. No restrictive bolted on turbo inlets, no goofy outlets with adapters and tiny intercooler pipes, etc.

Also when you're tired of re-tightening manifold to turbo nuts all the time, you can just swap turbine housings and run a proper top mount manifold and never have to worry about leaks again. That's my

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote