View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 07:44 AM   #32
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Guess another update.

Still obtaining Suspension parts for the restoration. Almost have everything for the rear end. Front end I am still missing quite a bit. I think I will have everything in April or May. Hopefully haha.

Bought Voodoo13 RUCA, Rear Toe Arms and Rear Traction Rods. Love how light these are. I originally was planning on buying Powered by Max arms but watched a video showing how heavy they were and decided to opt out. Then I found out about this company.

Then I decided to get Z32 Calipers. I've always had stock calipers with autozone cheap brakes and rotors. Braking with those on the car with a RB20 was sometimes a nightmare. This upgrade was much needed. Not sure what color I want to paint them. Thinking Gold or a Dark grey. Originally wanted to go with Red but I think thats overkill. Idk.

Took a picture of all the parts I had at that time

Thennn I finally bought me some new wheels. Gram Lights 57CR
Rears are 18x10.5 +12

Fronts are 17x9 +12

As you can see I got them in different colors. I ordered them both gloss black but Mackin Industries messed up and gave me my front pair in gun blue. Thankfully I was planning on getting them Powder Coated.

Originally I wanted Advan TC3's however they only run in 18's. I only run 17/18. I looked at other 5 spoke wheels such as Work T5R, Mesiter S1R and Enkei's new PF05 but I liked the Gram LIghts 57CR the most because they looked very similar to the TC's.

So I sent them out to get stirpped and powder coated.

Now I've been tempted to paint the "rays" and "57" black but I think I might cheat with a Die Cut sticker if I give a company the dimensions or I might just leave them as is. We will See.

Lastly for this update I bought PBM Drop Knuckles.

My main goal with this car at this point is to have it as if Nissan made a Nissan 180sx similar to how Porsche makes a GT3 or Ferrari makes the F40LM. I guess more of a track version of the car. I wont be going nuts by stripping the interior or anything. I'm keeping that all in but eventually I might get a half cage for the rear end and etc. We will see....

You can see why I chose the wheel color loll.

Last edited by JrDarknes; 02-21-2019 at 02:30 PM..
JrDarknes is offline   Reply With Quote