View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 11:37 AM   #42
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
93 240sx Hoosier State Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddiemac View Post
The car looks killer man!! Those wheels look just right on there. I can't wait to see this thing painted.

Thanks man. I can’t thank you enough for that brake line. Came through for me as soon as I needed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Excellent job Lawrence. Sucks to hear about the storage unit issue- I've heard of that happening to a few people in the past. I've been there with the rusty brake lines and the thread issues on remanufactured calipers too- same thing happened to me on my hatch a while back.

Love the silver on the wheels! Can't wait to see this dialed in. Always appreciate your direction and ability to be patient to get things done properly.

Thanks Damon, yea I panicked when he called me loll. I’m just glad he was nice enough to give me a month.

Appreciate the kind words.

Yea I’m very happy with wheels, they turned out much better than I expected. Was going to try to paint the engravings in the wheels black but I’m just going to leave it as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk