View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 05:46 PM   #16
z31andrew
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
z31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of light
Awesome find, Totally save-able. I work at MotorSport Auto (TheZStore.com) and we specialize in selling restoration and performance parts for all year Z cars. We have repair panels available for the entire lower portion of the car including frame rails, floor pans, Outer and inner Rockers, etc. Let me know if you'd like help with sourcing any parts! I have mannyyy other sources other than just our site for parts. My email here is [email protected]

People are pulling decent numbers on these cars, although the hype and amount people are willing to pay for something that is not a 100 point restoration has fallen in the past couple years.
z31andrew is offline   Reply With Quote