View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 11:48 AM   #57
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Not to take away from Marks thread but, THIS is exactly why my car didn't go on a dyno for a long, long time. Number is irrelevant. Graph is all that matters.

I saw the video Mark put on fb last night of the car on the dyno. I bet its a fucking hoot.
It moves nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
That thing looks incredibly linear, which is quite surprising to me. Are you feeding in duty cycle as the rpm goes up to keep it at the same boost? Did you drive it on the street at all after the run?

This does indeed seem to be an GT2560r on crack.
I believe that is how its being done (tuner did his thing). I drove it 1.5hrs home after the dyno session, and the response is nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30gangsta View Post
He drove it too and from the dyno and the drift day. From what he's told me it drives perfect. (We talk just about everyday in a group chat). He hasn't had any issues besides the creep.

Now he needs to stop being scared and turn it back up to 17psi where martin did 1 pull lol.
mannnnn, it was spicy at 17psi LOL