View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #28
KOUKIboy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
KOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-known
[QUOTE=B.rodriguez;4795508]Well I honestly don't know. That's why I would like your guys' opinions on the car. But you guys think $20 is a bit pricey?
Also I was thinking about asking these questions:
-If car has AWD conversion or only RWD (but since he has the RB25 tranny does that mean RWD?)
-Does the steering wheel's horn work
-How many miles on GTR engine
-What year is the engine (if 91 or older ask about oil pump problem)
-Has the car been tracked before
-Any interior mods like roll cage or anything
-Does car have back seats
-How much HP does the car produce
-Is the car BAR'd*
-Has the ECU been upgraded to handle the cars potential/tuned
-How do I properly maintain the car

Dude by these types of questions that you're asking, honestly you need to do more research, waaay more research, you're also saying that you are tired of two seater's lol 240s are like two seateres you can't fit jack shit back there!!! lmao, if your are new to 240's don't buy a heavily modded car, I've said this countless times, these cars create soooo many headaches especially with mods, they are not perfect like Evos, Subarus, etc, I would advice to buy a stock as 240 spend some more time on here, learn about the chassis, engine (swaps) etc, then you can build your dream machine,don't buy it just because having a 240 is the latest hype and gives u mad swagg!!! lmao IMO its not a good buy, cause its gonna cost you more down the road.... Good Luck...