View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 10:11 AM   #2467
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
Yeah you got a point on the gundam contrast lol every though its laugable the thought of 13-17 killing and being psychological develop to pilot a massive killing machine but its anime what can ya do.

Strangely I havent found very many animes for the young adults 18+ that are realistic. A good example would be Welcome to the NHK basically for the college student. Tokyo ghoul was sorta similar set where everyones in college vs a show and main characters set in late middle school to highschool.
I loved how Evangelion handled it... or didn't handle it, depending on your point of view. They had middle school kids, with shitloads of developmental and personal issues pilot giant mechas that were really enslaved gods. No wonder everything went to shit in that show and Shinji destroyed humanity. Dumbass Nerv and Seele never thought to put some therapists on staff to just ask if these kids are ok? LOLSMH... Nah, just let 'em live with Misato so all their preteen hormones can fuck them up even more while putting the fate of Earth in their hands. Brilliant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
Another good point about him being stronger than Trunks. Trunks is somewhere beyond a ssj 3 at this point if hes able to Get rid of Cell/Androids and Buu.

Im pretty sure its just Zamasu who is immortal.
Pretty sure Trunks is probably a decent SSJ2... Gohan has a shadow of his former self when he fought Dabura and he did ok, I guess. But Trunks never had to fight Buu because he stomped Dabura and Babidi before they gathered enough energy to release Buu. So, no way is Trunks close to SSJ3, IMO. Let's not forget that Goku let him test his strength against SSJ3 and we all know how that went.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThingsGravy View Post
The ost and character development of fmab is amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Bro, yes. Pretty much the only show I can watch like once a year and not be bored... Well, besides Initial D.