Thread: Alabama anyone?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 11:40 PM   #8
raen419
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
raen419 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to raen419
Tuscaloosa AL for 3 more months, then back to Trussville....thank God.
Don't own a 240sx anymore, luckily. Rockin' a Miata for my new toy.

Spenser, C, and a few others are registered on here...as well a Hussey, I think. Spens and Hussey are in Pelham/Alabaster area.
C is in Gadsden...and I think thats it as far as Zilvia.net members.
Andy might be on here, he's in Auburn (not far from you).
I'm not active on here much, if at all. Spend most of my time on RoadsterDrift, 240sxforums (where I mod), ALDrift (which was setup by Spens and Brandon...another B'ham guy who needs to get to work on that 510!!!), and a few other car/Miata forums.

Of the 240sx owners/former owners I know (keep in mind most of us met through 240sx's and have moved onto other cars over the years) only a select few spend time on here.
Todd, C, Mario, Brandon, Bryant, Andy, Spens, Keith (my roommate, owner of a S14 Silvia that is pristine and for sale), Hussey, Brent (who's dropped off the face of the Earth), and Boyd are all within an hour of B'ham. Then there's the AlDrift.org guys whom I know few of (b/c I live in T-Town....fuck I hate this place).
Btw, I probably left a few names off that list considering the amount of 240sx owners/enthusiasts I've met over the last 6-7-9 years.....fuck I've been around for too long...lol
raen419 is offline   Reply With Quote