View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 11:20 AM   #48
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I think SR's can just outflow most internal wastegate designs. Jimmy Oakes had quite a few creep issues with internal gates.
he's also running a DE engine (higher compression than DET) and E85.
E85, as we all know, allows you to run a hell of a lot more aggressive timing compared to pump gas, and while i don't have hard data to back this up, i feel that its contributing to overwhelming the IWG.

Having said that, i just finished installing a GBC22-350 on a customers car (unopened sr20det, ISR FMIC, R35 maf, walbro fuel pump, brand new Nismo 740cc injectors, powerFC, stock manifold, ISR elbow and downpipe, idk what exhaust it is but its 3") and have dyno time scheduled this week with Koji Arai, so we'll see if we run into similar issues. We'll also be on pump gas, and just the 1bar IWG spring, no boost controller yet.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote