View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 11:27 AM   #49
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
he's also running a DE engine (higher compression than DET) and E85.
E85, as we all know, allows you to run a hell of a lot more aggressive timing compared to pump gas, and while i don't have hard data to back this up, i feel that its contributing to overwhelming the IWG.

Having said that, i just finished installing a GBC22-350 on a customers car (unopened sr20det, ISR FMIC, R35 maf, walbro fuel pump, brand new Nismo 740cc injectors, powerFC, stock manifold, ISR elbow and downpipe, idk what exhaust it is but its 3") and have dyno time scheduled this week with Koji Arai, so we'll see if we run into similar issues. We'll also be on pump gas, and just the 1bar IWG spring, no boost controller yet.
Hell yeah! hoping it goes well for you, excited to see what it makes!

I'm sure the comp ratio, cams, and e85/timing didn't help me with the creep. The response on the turbo is fantastic, had a track day this past saturday and it did very good. No need to clutch kick, and if i fall out of boost a bit i roll into the throttle and it lights back up. I'm happy with it.