View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 03:33 PM   #25
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post
Don't film street drifting.

Your friend isn't good at drifting. Go to a track, you'll get a lot better.

I've driven 375 miles 1 way towing to the track. Deal with it. This isn't a cheap hobby, it's a lifestyle.

200 miles isn't that far for a track event anyways. That's only like a 3hr drive at the most. Try towing from LA to Phoenix twice a year for SCCA events.

EDIT: I just checked on mapquest, Buttonwillow is between 110-130 miles from Santa Maria (depending on the route). The OP's excuse doesn't check out, that's not far at all... I live farther from buttonwillow than that. It's probably about 200 miles to Willow Springs, which has drift events on the regular. Stop being lazy/cheap. Motorsports is an expensive/time consuming hobby. Maybe the OP should choose another hobby...