View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 06:11 AM   #158
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnergeticPhenom View Post
So basically we have an option to buy 1.5 and 2 way for 350z, and utilize their axles?

Think I need to reread through this again. Thought there was no difference in axle strength between j30 and 350z, just more availability?
z33 axles are plentiful and cheap. I paid $120 shipped for both sides, off ebay. j30 are getting hard to come by, and are obv going to be much older than z33/g35

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyjake View Post
I emailed Villains today about their z33 conversion stubs. They said they are balanced to be safe up to 200 MPH. Any faster and the axle will tear apart. Seems like a good deal. I'll most likely go this route as I already have a HLSD installed in my s13 pumpkin and a spare s15 pumpkin with 3.69 gears. not to mention that OEM 350z axles will be much easier to come by, at least for a few more years.
so far I have yet to hear any one have any issues with villains stubs. other than garrett from GetNuts crying about it on IG, claiming the "oh we did it first so every one else must suck" even though I emailed/PM/DM GetNuts over many months and never got any reply. Villains turnaround time was SUPER quick, and their communication is excellent.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote