View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 02:24 AM   #16
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
well from my own personal experience.

isis
I bought the whole set from enjuku. For the price I said fuck it ill give it a shot. Well the arms do look decent but my car was too low to rock the ruca and toe. The spherical ends were cheap, but if your on a budget and your car isnt low go for it. Enjuku has great customer service. Sold them a week later and got PBM.

PBM
I bought these arms early this year and I loved them. Great for low cars, however 5 months in all my ends were shot. Binding issues, annoying squeeking, seized rod ends. I even managed to strip the threads off my tension rod (aluminum suspension parts=NO NO). I had the last ones before the newest version. They do not sell the old rod ends seperate for whatever reason. So im in the process of selling them for cheap.

I then waited for Enjuku's black friday sell and picked up all SPL for dirt cheap. Let me tell you just holding these parts in my hand I knew they were quality parts. The ends are high quality and with those hybrid adjusters and titanium nuts makes the arms that much better. I have yet to throw them on my car, but will do so this weekend.

Also what a lot of people don't know about SPL is that they have a loyalty program, which means when they come out with a newer version you simply give them your old arms and you get the new versions for 45% off. Also SPL arms are made in America not some random chinese warehouse or where ever competitors arms are made.

my 2 cents.

moral of my post- Buy it once cry once.