View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 06:09 AM   #11
Jyttah
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jyttah is an unknown quantity at this point
Well. I guess its time for a small update
I finished the front suspension and got the car rolling again.

I also did my first brakeline in over 10 years, pretty proud of the result. I might have to redo it all some other time to get a more clean look. But for now its fine.

And a quick picture of the engine :P

I need to change the timing belt before the engine is going back into the car, but havent been in the mood. Im propably asking a friend to do is as i have no idea how to do it. But theres is guides to do it, so i might have a go at it at some point :P

As the car is RHD, i thought the only right bodykit for this car is the TypeX. Luckily i had a complete set laying around from my other build :P

We rolled the car out so we could clean my workshop. So why note take a few pictures?

I was tired of always using a ratchet for all bolts and nuts. So i spoiled myself and got myself one of these 400NM bastards.

Last thing, the caliper was rusted so much i couldnt save it, so i found some other OEM ones and gave them some paint. Now im just waiting for a rebuild kit so they can go back into the car. And then the suspension in the front of the car official done
Jyttah is offline   Reply With Quote