Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 05:59 AM   #669
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
I’m slowly plugging away at things over here. I’ve been traveling, what seems like weekly, for work since the last post.

I completed the harness modifications to get the R33 cluster in. I have one wire to run for the Oil psi sensor so the gauge will function on the dash, which I’ll run when I start wiring all the additional sensors I am adding in a separate sub harness.

I also had a guy print some gauge mounting options for me. I’m not sure if I like the dead center or the offset pod better. Thoughts?

I also started messing with the fuel system. I’m running a single in tank “Hellcat” pump with a boost a pump if necessary. A lot of guys are making north of 1000hp with this setup. I’ve upsized the factory wiring in the OEM connector to handle the amp load. I believe it is 10 or 12gauge wire. I have a completely new relay assembly setup using the factory power wire as the trigger. This relay is fed by larger wiring to handle the amp load as well. It worked with my last iteration.

Look at that old crusty and trusted Wally. 16yrs that thing has been swimming in some of Florida’s finest fuel.