View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 06:47 PM   #64
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ESCAPE! is making a name for him/her selfESCAPE! is making a name for him/her self
ARC titanium Cat delete

I installed a titanium cooling panel

Titanium hardware on the front/rear struts and various other areas

Got this gem brand new on box

The packaging is just as cool as the part haha. Original price on it was 35,000 円 ....

Thats really all i have for now.. I have been doing some work on fitting the door panels as well but thats it really. I was away on a trip recently and have started another project.... :/ So time and money are pretty tight right now

1988 NC23 CBR400rr from Japan

Finally modified my "new" downpipe to not hang as low, also changed it to a 2 - bolt flange instead of vband so i could run my ARC cat delete. Didnt take any pictures as my phone was broken at the time but basically just made a whole new rear section after the 2 pipes come together.

Drove the car around a bit, rear turbo is blown some other little issues as well (PS pump whines, rear coils feel bad etc)

So thus began the fun job of pulling the turbos

I have another pair of turbos that have been rebuilt with steel internals etc. I need to take them somewhere to be balanced and checked over tho, i really dont want to take any chances with having to pull the turbos again because it sucked

On a less depressing note i got an ARC airbox. The M's intakes didnt fit too well in the S13 engine bay and it always looked kinda janky to me

The older paper air filters will need replacing, i would actually prefer these over the foam replacements but the paper ones were discontinued in 2000

The craftsmanship on this thing is really cool

Theres a vacuum port on my intercooler piping which i will have to weld on somewhere else but other than that fitment shouldnt be a big issue in the S13 engine bay