View Single Post
Old 01-06-2024, 07:21 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Since this is Zilvia and most of you know me, I'd like to say:

1. I bought this because I thought it would be cool to spruce up, finally sell my 240SX in the US, and have my wife come on cruises with me (she cannot drive manual) when I drive my other car. I gave up on it because, well, it's an old Nissan. The black paint isn't the best and a lot of the rubber seals need replacing. Spending money on a once-a-month cruiser lost all its appeal after that. I'd much rather be working on an S13 Silvia because that's where my heart really lies.

2. This is the best price out there for an all-original Type X...probably because it is automatic. If you want a manual with similar or lower mileage you will have to add on about $10k if you can even find them.

3. Beyond the cursory maintenance to make this thing drive nicely, I have done nothing else. Peeking under the car at the local tire shop didn't reveal any 'grenades' and the Japanese guy that worked their sanity-checked me and said the car was in good shape. I know you're just taking my word for it, but it's true.

4. This car was a single-owner car (technically still is because I did not register it) and owned by a woman. She had the rear valences installed from the get-go which was a plus for me.

I just want to sell it. I want an S13 Silvia to work on as all of my 'unicorn' parts are finally in my possession and I want to get them on my 'swan song' car.