View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 10:04 PM   #20
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
do you have address set up yet?
yup! I do I'm leasing the entire shop right behind UpRev's Development offices so address is the same lol

Bardabe Performance LLC
4807 Commercial Park Dr.
Austin, TX 78724

Quote:
Originally Posted by 574-240sx View Post
I'm in the north austin/pflugerville area. I need to get my S14 going soon.
let me know man I'll be happy to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_silvia View Post
Welcome to Austin. Good to have another shop to choose from. Where do you plan on advertising or just word of mouth?
Advertising wise, I'm thinking the same approach i had here in California. Let the cars I build do the talking for me. I'll be going out to meets and things of that sort initially, but once the shop gets busy and ball gets rolling i'll spend most of my time advertising at competitions or track events. I'm 100% flexible on it since I'll have to adapt to the market really but the focus is the same building reliable fast cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
He answered already.

I will miss you Juan.
<3 I'll miss you too buddy, but BOY do i got a story for you. I'll text you when I take a breather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Damn it, somehow i missed it....

Thats a shame. Please remember that when u start voting here in TX.
Welcome.
DUDE that is litterally what I tell everyone who moves out of the state, this state is so fucking broken. I've questioned if my vote even matters anymore with all these tards in office voted in by all the other tards.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote