Thread: 2tonecoupegirl
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #10
xDRFTurR1D3x
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
xDRFTurR1D3x is an unknown quantity at this point
Well i had intially hoped my post in this thread would be one of good feedback, changing the tide in here as well as a post with news of a newly running coupe. Unfortunately this is not the case, as it seems the reputation of this seller is going farther and farther down the drain. This disappoints me somewhat as well since on a social level she was pretty cool, understanding and compassionate towards the situations two weeks of EF3+ tornadoes left alot of us in.

Im not gonna sit here and copy paste every single pm back and forth between us. Ill let the pics do the talking for the most part. I posted a thread explaining exactly what i was looking for and needed in a chassis harness. She pm'ed me stating she had exactly what i was looking for and in perfect, mint condition, nothing cut, knicked or missing plugs etc.

Due to mother nature and two weeks worth of EF3 + tornadoes here in Oklahoma things got post poned for a few weeks. During which time she stayed in touch with me letting me know she still had the harness and again we confirmed what i needed as long as it I got the driver side and passenger side engine bay fuse boxes and most importatly perfect condition wiring and plug under the passenger side engine bay fuse box. upon which time she sent me this picture.

Notice the D/S engine bay fuse box in the top left and P/S engine bay fuse box in the top right of the picture. also at bottom left, is the white plug that plugs in right above the drive side floor board fuse box.
so once i get the money sent she explains she needs the weekend to pull the harness from the car and it will ship on monday. I tell her perfect i cant wait. Afew hours later i send another pm stating she sent me pics of the harness already in a parking lot, if the harness i was getting is different, the same whats going on. She then proceeds to tell me that she REinstalled the harness BACK into the car to "keep it safe ad from getting damaged"......
ummm. ok?

So i take her word for it and i wait until thursday(the day the harness SHOULD have arrived) and pm her asking what was going on, if everything was ok on her end of the screen, and that i was worried that i hadnt recvd my package that day as she said i would much less had i gotten a tracking number. Siince i made the week into a small unexpected hospital stay, my father did the paypal thing for me. she sent him an email thanking him for the payment etc, etc. but no package, nooo tracking number. since she didnt pm me back , which was unusual she normally pmed me back the same day, my father filed a dispute with paypal just to be safe.( As i later explained to her, weve been having alot of problems with out of town so called volunterrs, robbing and looting houses their supposed to be helping clean up as well as offering a helping hand in hauling things etc for gas money and never showing up. So
weve all become very weary lately of financial situations) Once the dispute was filed she pmed me within a few hours explainging shed been busy with family work etc.which i understand and very well know happens especially as of late. so new plans were made explaining shed pull the harness over the weekend and ship on monday , and it should arrive on thursday..... again.

Thursday rolls around and yes i recved a tracking number this time along with emails asking, and making sure the dispute would be lifted once i recvd a tracking number since apparently the dispute placed her accct in the negative. Tracking number arrived, dispute lifted. Package arrives anddd my jaw drops. i cant BELIEVE what i see

if you have any idea what your doing you know this is very wrong and two complete diff harnesses. she proceeded to attempt to tell my father off, explainging she knws what shes doing shes been doing thia blah blah years etc. i dont appreciate being lied to bullshitted and screwed over. THEN trated like IM the idiot and i recieved the correct harnesss etc. somethign is obviously going on since paypal immediately escalated my second dispute within hours instead of waiting the prerequisite of ten days. As much as id prefer to get the harness i was sent pictures of in the first place, im not sure i trust her to send me the correct part nor one thats in the agreed upon condition. es pecially since she continually told me there were no differences between 89/90. And 91/94 s13 chassis harness, which after more and more research, i found that there are differences I guess well see what happens. i just want a flipping coupe chassis harness for a 93

So based off of her last three transactions. Id steer clear of her and let her deal with whatevers causing her to continually screw members of this community over and attempt to screw them out of their money as well. Once i get my money back im just gonn ahit up wiring specialties like i should have in the first place. Or keep lurking around here for one and research my seller FIRST this time. *facepalm*