View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 02:39 AM   #186
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_s13 View Post
yo my nox level is sill high. seafoam the car, gave her a tune up and installed a new cat with. also clean everything but still running high nox and i failed at least 10 times
I had this problem, High nox is due to your EGR not working properly (EGR helps keep the cylinders cool, hot cylinders = more nox). One of my hoses was collapsed, fixed that and it worked like a charm. But, there's more to your EGR than just the hose but start at the vacuum hoses for your EGR. If not, change/clean your EGR. S13s a little different but it should be in the same area, it's located on the passenger side at the back of your head. Looks something like this:

http://forums.nicoclub.com/240sx-egr...l-t427162.html

I updated the link on my post.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote