View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 10:17 AM   #2966
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungus View Post
I made my Zilvia account on Feb '20 in search of the perfect s-chassis. Obviously, a perfect s-chassis doesn't exist, so I bought a pretty beat up one for $2.6k on Jan '21. I had taken it to a bodyshop in June '21 to be worked on as I'm still in school and I had no way to fix it up myself. After nearly a year of work, I have her back. My 1993 S13 Convertible, my first car. Originally painted Super White (326). I had it painted an OEM Toyota color, Quicksand (4V6), a color available on the 2018 TRD Pro Tacomas and 4-Runners. At the time of deciding the color, seeing a Tacoma in that color was so rare that i thought, "I need that". Not too cool now cuz the color is on any trim buuuut I decided to celebrate the site's "reopening" by showing you guys my labor of love for s-chassis.

Before:

After:
Any side shots, man?
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote