View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 01:52 PM   #5097
Tehknicolor

Trader Rating: (0)
Tehknicolor is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey! Long time reader, new member looking for another 240sx after a decade of hybrid drought now that I am finally old enough to approach finding a weekend car with the one required ingredient: Cash I am willing to spend on something I might blow up.

When I was 17 I had a 89 hatch that I somehow managed to throw a SR into. Unfortunately I had tuition to pay for so I only had fun for about four months. A week ago my 2012 Prius "weekend" car was murdered by a 17 year old on a learners permit who didn't understand what a stop sign was. So I have resigned myself to get a 240sx, ae86 hatch, 510, or 280z for the weekends instead and just deal with mpg change. Hopefully the community and reading threads will help me spend my budget of 9000 on something more than a rusty shinny turd here in NJ/Philadelphia. Craigslist is filled with beautiful cars that are probably mechanical landmines with my limited knowledge. The whole thing tempts me into buying a S2000 but I will not give up because frankly convertibles are the worst.
Tehknicolor is offline   Reply With Quote