View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 02:49 AM   #25
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
The BRM's seem expensive for what they are. I priced one out not too long ago and it was like 700+ for a basic exhaust. The HKS sport is a little over $300 which is cheaper than what some used exhausts go for lol. What annoys me with mine is it sounds like theres a damn subwoofer behind my head on decel. The exhaust vibrations also reverberate through the car in certain rpms, but that might be because of the polyurethane hangers. It was cool when i was a young whipper-snapper but now i'm turning into an old senile fuck who want's to listen to mozart on his way to work.
I got 2.5" with the biggest resonator and paid $450 shipped. For having the option of piping size and ability to add a resonator, I was ok with the price, but now I wish I had just gone to a muffler shop with a muffler of my choice and gotten custom piping made. It would have been tucked a lot better and I wouldn't have been stuck with a fart cannon. I could have fought it because the muffler their website shows is completely different and was exactly what I wanted, but oh well. Ill be forking out more money soon and doing what I should have done in the first place unless I can find an s13 RSR exmag