View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 07:39 PM   #26
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeph331 View Post
Well i installed it tonight and i really like the sound of it. Quiet and Refined.
Midrange power is improved compared to my buddyclub, but i havent really step on it to redline tho.

The only cons i say is that its a low hanging exhaust, the exhaust flange currently is about 1" off the ground
Nice, i actually just ordered one too. I let you guys know how it sounds on a ka-t with a catco hf cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
I got 2.5" with the biggest resonator and paid $450 shipped. For having the option of piping size and ability to add a resonator, I was ok with the price, but now I wish I had just gone to a muffler shop with a muffler of my choice and gotten custom piping made. It would have been tucked a lot better and I wouldn't have been stuck with a fart cannon. I could have fought it because the muffler their website shows is completely different and was exactly what I wanted, but oh well. Ill be forking out more money soon and doing what I should have done in the first place unless I can find an s13 RSR exmag
I just ordered a brand new hks sport for 320 shipped. If it's as good as everyone says it is you cant beat it imo
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote