View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 06:58 PM   #45
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
well here is the real truth:

Ok, everything is in the fucking shitter, you, me and the rest of America all know it. Regardless of how it was started, it needs to be fixed. Now I would bet my sexy Lebanese ass that regardless of who is in power, shit will not go on much longer because people will not tolerate it. When people want change, they will get it. You can see this by Obama winning the presidency, not because his policies were so much different, but because he was different than the guy who was running things when the country went south.

so please RJF, stop with this partisan bullshit every week. instead of being a problem, get with the rest of the country and try to be apart of the solution. this is the path the country obviously chose, so you gotta fucking deal with it. I just want to make sure I will have a job when I get out of school and a possibility for a prosperous life and I dont care who helps us get there just as long as we do.