View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 03:14 AM   #70
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
lol i bumped the thread and like alot of people posted cars, thanks guys.

the window motor in my car has gone out twice, what i did when i replaced it the last time was lube up my mechanism cuz it was all dry and now it rolls up faster and smoother then my passenger. i got a used motor for 20-30 bucks just look around.

the two tone fastback in the picture looks ok, but when a guy painted the two tone himself it didnt look so hot, maybe it was the color scheme but it doesnt look right on the fastback. i personally love the green/grey blue/grey two tone coupes theyre better looking to me stock then any modified 240 ive seen out there. like yuri's car with those wheels looks assam.

and spending money on your car is your hobbie, its supposed to relax you. if its stressing you out putting money in your car then yes you shouldnt do it. but honestly if i didnt have my car i would have killed myself already.

i love two tone coupes. i cant wait to paint the top of my car the stock green color.
does anyone have suggestions or information on how much it would cost to buy the factory paint and in the two tone color because it looks different colors from different angles is that more of a process to paint it on or is that the paint itself. cuz im trying to keep my car budgeted but i have to have that color.

oh and i saw a green two tone coupe at pick a part, it was missing a hood and fender and i was seriously thinking about buying the shell until i noticed the driver side rear fender had been hit rest in peace.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote