View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 08:26 PM   #50
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Wow, does this thread need to exist?
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=129865
I am on that thin line between "objective" and "subjective," so I will close this off now, since there is already a thread sticky in this very section, containing information sought in this thread.

*MOD AIM CONFERENCE*

You're safe, I apologize and +rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This Thread was created to seek out Non-Stretched Tires and Non-Excessive Camber.

Thread starter was told he could have the Thread if he played nice with the Pro-Stretched Tire crowd, and reported any problems without fights here.

As long as that is happening, I see no problem leaving it open, PHLIP.
Thank you! I for one am enjoying this thread so far. I was actually going to pm Phlip about it. +1 for you guys for being opened minded.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote