View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 12:54 PM   #104
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
The coilovers are Apexi N1 which are one of the only coilovers (next to Megan Racing) that can accommodate a 10" +18 wheel without spacers.
Thank God you're in this thread. I had been trying to get ahold of you for the longest time. I'm trying to figure out if the Apexi N1 EXV coilover will accomodate the same amount of wheel/tire as your coilovers. Yours are older N1 Pro's, right?

If the newer N1 EXV's won't work out as well, I plan to use Megan Tracks with their 25mm extended brackets to run 17x10+20 with 245/40 tires up front. Is running these sizes just an issue of removing the inner fender lining and a little 'massaging' with a BFH or is there more that I need to be aware of? What can I expect?

Edit: This is for an S13 hatch, BTW...

Last edited by simmode1; 08-01-2011 at 01:30 PM..
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote