View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #124
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoPnoy View Post
18x10 +10 i heard federal sidewalls run bigger so im trying to decide on 225/40 or 225/35...
Federals just run bigger over all, sidewall and width, but you should be fine with a 225/40 regardless because it'll be like you're running a small 235.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craftsman View Post
I am looking for wheel and tire specs for a zenki. If someone was to have a square tire setup or a little wider, all wheel offsets the same, stock suspension alignment specs, no spacers, tire size the same and your car has a fender roll only, what is the wheel width (please include the lowest and highest offset) that wont rub when you put tires on? I don’t think ride height play’s into this as you can buy links and bars to adjust you back into stock camber/caster/toe specs. I know the zenki’s are generally 5mm less wide in the front than a kouki, so would Indolent's setup fall under what I am trying to do? what would look different / same? any rubbing issues?

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/166563-maxi...-thread-6.html
Its difficult to follow exactly what you're asking, but yes his set up will work on a zenki. He looks to have maybe 1 deg of front camber, if you had coilovers and were to run ~-2.5 up front and ~-2 out back you'll be just fine with his set up. That amount of camber will be beneficial to handling and wont eat your tires up.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote