View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 05:42 AM   #123
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEALSQUEAL View Post
You cobbled yours together from a casting and other loose parts, he is making mine from scratch, not to mention your volume is still less than what mine will be, but hey congrats you can fabricate. I don't have a tig at my house only a mig nor do I have the time to fabricate anything currently. What is yours based off of? Here are more shots of where it starts and how it's put together, not to mention they've run FEA on the design, where is yours?

LoL mine is made from trial and error.

It's on a N/A engine not a turbo motor where it's much more critical to get a length that works so you don't lose power all over the place. Lets face it I'd rather use cast parts than put that manifold on my motor. I still think he needs to step up his game.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote