View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 11:20 AM   #93
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
this is the KEY problem im dealing with when it comes to cutting fenders, which will not solve anything because the tires are hitting on the mounting points of the bumper (which is just mocked up)

with wheel turned showing contact point
[IMG]

with wheel turned away to show the point where the bumper attaches to the fender
[IMG]

edit:
I was thinking of adjusting the caster, but i only have about 1/4 inch - 1/2 inch of space back there when the wheels are turned so i don't think it would get me very far
Yep, I've seen that before... You have an extreme amount of full frontal frame damage (FFFD). Did you verify that your numbers were matching before purchasing that car? Looks like you got got m8. Time for a new car or get someone with a truck and some chains to pull on your front end as hard as possible until the space you need is achieved.