View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 09:12 AM   #62
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Who gives a shit about Tomei USA, I was wondering what Enjuku, FRSPORTS, etc are going to do with their current stock of defective parts. Many companies would still sell them as original Tomei parts to make a profit, while others would ship back for a refund. Some companies would slap a lawsuit on there asses. Just my opinions tho!

Unless those items were sold under the name or affiliation with TomeiJapan, that would be a tough case. We all just assumed they were (still) of the same entity and I'm pretty sure TomeiUSA knew that which is why we never saw a huge PSA announcing this. They knew it was going to do nothing but negatively impacting their business.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote