View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 10:24 PM   #39
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by samotage View Post
Only around the block when I had to move house, it was terrible lols, not setup lots of rear positive camber, old Konis, no sway bars etc.
Crimson, I can speak to these ES bushing, I have the same setup in the knuckles and subframe as he does.

While mine weren't terrible or falling apart before hand, it really firmed up the rear and eliminated slop on and off throttle; firm, but predictable. I've driven with solid subframe bushings and felt a lot of feedback through the chassis that I dont get with the poly subframe bushings.

I would have much rather gone with sphericals in the knuckles but I couldn't justify the extra $500 on a street car. Suspension moves freely; no binding, no squeaks since I loaded up the suspension before tightening the knuckle side bolts like you're supposed to.