View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 03:11 PM   #50
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellaSexyS13 View Post
hope my SR lasts that long
sr20 will last forever as long as you stay the fuck off the limiter, have good ecu tune, and stop trying to run 400+ whp without the supporting mods.

I put well over 100k on mine, it had bolt ons for about 5 yrs, then HKS gt2540, tomei cams, 550cc injectors, z32 maf, apexi head gasket, around 280-300whp at 1bar for another 4 years. Multiple cross country trips, drove from socal to Chicago, then green bay for Final Bout 1, drifted all weekend, then drove home (fuel pump died in NV on the way back but the engine was still fine)

I finally pulled it out for a refresh because oil pressure was starting to get low when hot (10psi or less at idle). Bearings still looked good, compression was ok but not perfect, its to be expected on a high mileage engine. Could have put fresh bearings and a new oil pump and gone on for another decade, but made plans for a full forged build instead.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote