View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 04:04 PM   #17
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
You gotta be kidding me Least reputable used wheel dealer around

Lol I think it's a pretty accurate term though.

Back when battles and fno1's were the go-to, there weren't anywhere near the amount of knockoffs there are now. It was sportmax or rota or spend $200 more to not get laughed at. These days people don't even know what is the original and what is the rep anymore. I've seen people call real wheels reps and reps real dozens of times over the past few years. People just wanna flex on instagram and apparently you don't need real wheels to do that
It boggles my mind that people are asking 2K+ (Canadian mind you) for Cosmis ect. on the used market.

Like you, I just dont understand anymore.