View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 03:30 PM   #278
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by relaxamigo View Post
Interesting - when I spoke to Villains Nate specifically noted that axle spacers would not be necessary with this application, did the drop knuckles change that? I noticed you first installed them in 2017 with a 4.3 and no issues, then put in spacers in 2019. How's the setup holding up so far?
My car is pretty slammed and the drop knuckles push the knuckles further out, but don?t help the axle geometry at all, so not only are they at a shitty angle, they?re also over-extended. The 10mm was pretty much necessary for my setup. Since doing the 10mm spacers and changing out the axles I haven?t had any issue other than the axle nut at the hub coming loose regularly because I cans rock the cotter pin with the spacers.