View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 10:11 AM   #5
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Megan and Nismo both offer "harder rubber" press in bushings for you arms, knuckles and subframes.
id go with the NISMO hard rubber inserts. i have megan lateral rods and trailing arms on my Protege and honestly, the hard rubber inserts are garbage. id take heim joints over them any day. pretty sure Megan is using cheap rubber in their products.

and you mentioned above about your dislike using urethane and heim joints from your S13 experience. im curious... what is it about both that you dislike so much? my S13 hatch is currently all heim joints and urethane bushings and i have zero qualms with any of my suspension setup (outside of the driveline noise from the rear subframe which i will remedy one day). ive driven a low mileage S13 Silvia a friend owns and the suspension slop is just god awful. not sure why youd be ok with that?

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote