View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 12:52 PM   #12
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I don't doubt the Megan's are inferior. I'm just saying that's the only game in town. Febest is the other brand that makes replacement OEM style bushings. Regular Nissan bushings are out of production, leaving only the premium priced Nismo Ones.
well, go with as many Nissan/NISMO bushings that you can. i had to replace one of my Megan rear trailing arms recently on my Protege. it somehow got bent/smashed upward and there was no point of impact on my chassis to indicate how it bent. when i pulled the arm, the rubber bushing was peeling and flaking off rubber... looked like it was on its last leg TBH. they DO NOT hold up to heat well at all. arm was only 3-4 years old at most (so 3-4 Vegas summers).

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote