View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 01:18 PM   #13
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
well, go with as many Nissan/NISMO bushings that you can. i had to replace one of my Megan rear trailing arms recently on my Protege. it somehow got bent/smashed upward and there was no point of impact on my chassis to indicate how it bent. when i pulled the arm, the rubber bushing was peeling and flaking off rubber... looked like it was on its last leg TBH. they DO NOT hold up to heat well at all. arm was only 3-4 years old at most (so 3-4 Vegas summers).
I'd believe it.

Here is what Febest lists -

Quote:
1 YEAR WARRANTY: All Febest Parts come with a 1 Year Warranty backed by great customer service.
ONLY THE BEST STEEL: Febest only uses the best high-carbon steel. All Febest parts that contain metal use an expensive heat treatment process that improves metal strength and performance, also our parts use a higher level of polish to allow the bearing to roll smoother and last longer.
ONLY THE BEST RUBBER: Each Individual component of this part is made with high quality materials. Unlike our competitors Febest uses only high quality Natural Rubber (75%) and (25%) synthetic Rubber. This means that it is more durable, will last longer, and can handle temperatures from -40 to +140 degrees. The Rubber wont rub off on your hand like the cheap replacement parts offered by competitors
QUALITY IS EVERYTHING: The synthetic lubricant Febest uses is 10x as expensive as our competitors, and lasts 3x as long.
GERMAN QUALITY CONTROL: Febests German quality control experts ensure that all parts are of the utmost quality. We have specially developed metals and rubbers that create a super durable, and long lasting end product.
Doesn't say if its Celsius vs. Fahrenheit.

I'm curious if they are getting these parts made in Malaysia. If that's the case, could be some world class stuff. I ordered a sample to take a look.

https://www.febest.us/arm-bushing-re...bly-nab-242-en
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote