View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 05:21 PM   #24
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
The Nismo toe arms use the factory eccentric bolts for adjustment. The GKTech HICAS eliminator doesn't facilitate the use of the factory eccentric bolts (thus the adjustable arms).
Correct.... but the GKTech rear arms (that work with their HICAS eliminator rear arm) works with both factory rear subframe as well as the HICAS eliminator kit.

So by conventional wisdom, wouldn't the bushing end of the arm be the same width as the S13/R32 rear subframe opening for non-HICAS toe arms?

That's what I was getting at. Eccentric bolt or not, it still offers adjustment on the arm.

OP asked about whether factory has toe adjustment or not, I answered him by pointing out the page in the FSM. Only real solution for the problem is one of the rubber bushing adjustable rear arms, or swap the subframe.

I really just wish he was clearer in his original post.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote