View Single Post
Old 03-25-2022, 11:02 PM   #74
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Honestly I got tired of interacting with the style fuckbois on here so I just peaced out. It wasn't until I started to seriously do modifications to my s14 again, as well as some new innovative things that I wanted to share that information here as well as utilize information that already existed here and nowhere else.

This place definitely has insurmountable value to enthusiasts. And it's absence has pretty much funneled future hedge fund owners who want s-chassis to follow meaningless youtube channels for any bit of information.

I get great joy out of people saying people like tommyfyeah and jimmy oaks are the reason skylines are 180 thousand dollars not knowing that even if the cars were affordable, oem support literally no longer exists. It's whomever can afford to buy the last parts in inventory, or find donor cars.

Random rant/observation but it saddens me a bit to think in 10 years, unless we start making our own parts for these cars we won't even be able to service them outside of aftermarket race parts.

I had a window switch die, and it's discontinued, for 5 years I couldn't roll down my passenger side window. I bought some 3d printed custom window switches for my car and now my windows work again. Just insane for anyone who likes to actually have creature comforts.