View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 02:55 PM   #27
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Hopefully the internal gate works well and as intended. Got into a facebook fight a few months ago about this. Saying because Garrett engineers designed it that they work perfect in every application. And that Jimmy Oakes' video documenting the issue he was having on his turbo NA SR, or the years of forum miata forum posts wasn't enough supporting data. That was enough internet for me that day.
Tbh I think the internal gates on the borg turbos are just in a better location. Which helps with creep etc. I'm a big EFR fan even though they typically do not make the most power for their size, but when it comes to drivability its the ticket.