View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 11:46 PM   #72
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
Right. It just seems like, given all these lead times ad so on, they just ended up missing the trend of our cars?
No one is missing anything.

The market for S-chassis has been shrinking since 2002. The trend is for this market to get saturated with parts and slowly die out.

That?s what you?re missing, you keep thinking it?s some revival when it?s just a bunch of old cars getting regurgitated because the pricing for mint chassis is skyrocketing.

Find me a dozen guys willing to buy decent 4 lug wheels. Then find me the next dozen. The first few are easy to find, the rest are impossible.

Everyone wanted me to get more metal Silvia fenders, but for me to produce it at a low price point of under $1000 a pair, I would have needed to find 500 buyers. Yeah, that?s pretty much a waste of my time.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote