View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 03:47 PM   #81
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
I meant in terms of worldwide, available cars to modify.
Just because more parts are available doesn?t mean the market for that car has peaked or is increasing.

More owners modifying their cars is also not looking at the whole picture either.
My thinking is that things come in waves, but for sure the market for 'bolt ons' including wheels that 'bolt on' and don't require suspension/axle/hub changes - was highest when the cars were new, not when they're old and rare. And admittedly, my wheel needs are also served by the glut of used stock out there. And I bow to your expertise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Based on some of the budgets you all have, buying an R/C car is a better option for you. Crying about prices when they are already cheap.

Too many people want instant gratification when it comes to car mods.

This is why Instagram created reels, and Facebook has shorts. For ya'll ADD car modders.

I think you misread me. I've owned 240SXs for literally 20 years

I'm a middle aged guy with money to spend. I like quality parts, I only buy quality parts. But I'm conservative on what I like to do with my car and I don't like change and I don't like to overspend.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote