View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 01:38 PM   #2
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Slammed cars in Cali. I'm talking absurdly low to the ground. It makes me think the roads are perfect out there and only my home state is F'ed up.

Florida - I don't want to turn this into Florida bashing. But I've seen some janky, not road-worthy cars in Florida. I mean I drive some rolling deathtraps myself but holy hell.

Jersey- Not trying to throw shade at Jersey when my own city inhabitants are killing people over white toyota camrys and RAV4's but, sheesh are 67& of 240's in Durty Jurz sticker bombed and rotted?

Lately trends are changing because of price increases on these cars so money is getting thrown at em. I've personally seen this stuff in the last 10 years though.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote