View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 04:41 PM   #7
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
I don't think my next 240 will have A/C. I don't want the complication in the engine compartment and I don't legitimately care about being "comfortable" in a car I drive purely for entertainment. The hotter it is, the fewer motorcyclists and bicyclists are out- which means better runs.

Slammed cars in California are likely not driven hard on the really good SoCal back roads. My car was low for all of a single week, then raised because I actually need to have ground clearance to drive the good stuff.

As a Californian who drove the shit out of his car but also needed to pass smog legitimately every other year, I envy anyone who doesn't have to worry about bullshit smog tests. The SR20DET should be able to be swapped and smogged with the numbers from a contemporary US-market 2.0L turbocharged car.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote