View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 12:37 PM   #298
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Alright guys I need some help. I currently have a s13 Silvia k's that I swapped in an open 240sx r200 with the 3x2 stubs.

I am looking to upgrade to a Nismo Gt pro LSD. I know that bnr32 come with r200's and they use the 6 bolt output shaft.

Does anyone know if I was to order the gtr version of this diff, if it would fit into the 240sx r200 housing and allow me to use 350z axles? Basically I really want to run this LSD while also upgrading the axles.

Or

Is anyone successfully running the villains stubs with a nismo gt pro LSD? If so then ill just order the correct LSD for my housing and toss the stubs that come with the nismo diff and use the villains stubs instead.

Any help is greatly appreciated.